words by

My photo
A kampung girl that Loves the Sunshine.Loves cooking. Laughing.Travelling with nods.A family kid.Live life to a simple way.Married.Learning. Passsion.BLESSED to have such a beautiful and wonderful people around me!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The bells ring on June 19th

...June 19th, 2010.
To my beloved cousin Avito Makajil.Nah!Its your turn. and the sad part is i won't be there to share the special moment with you. (cos kaw sangat jauh nun d sana,why lar).i'm happy  for you vit and hopefully everything is OK like you said.Oohoho...

yesterday's conversation:
him:...morning! busy?
me: hi vit, morning!...not reallyr.how are u?hows ur prep?
him: i fine, just bz with work & prep.The prep.. so far so good, still ok..undercontrol still...hows
       everyone?kampung?
me:...everyone is Ok,kampung pun upgraded suda especially the road (emm hahaha)..we all missed you vit!
him:...apa mau miss oo?lolok lar...
me: bah salah ka miss cousin yg jauh...?
him: bukan jauh pun.
me: jauh baa.
him:  x pun sia rasa jauh...
me: ..mafan!
him: ..missed kamu semua juga
me: ..vit sorry i can't make it for you big day sbb*******.....but the seniors tatap datang.Don't forget
         kirim gambar k.
him: ok ba.i understand...sure i will.Don't worry you all are always in my heart

(silent for afew sec)waah..i tambah sad!.i knew he felt the same way..tu lar mafan btul.i wanna cry suda!!wah wah wah..
 
him:.ba gtg.keja dlu.take care
me: orite..u tac k too.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment