words by

My photo
A kampung girl that Loves the Sunshine.Loves cooking. Laughing.Travelling with nods.A family kid.Live life to a simple way.Married.Learning. Passsion.BLESSED to have such a beautiful and wonderful people around me!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

........6.35am

..6.35am i received sms from MIL...
Mil : Rev Fr. Amandus passed away around 2am just now at smc damai..let us pray.
me: huh!Fr. AA??......My sad thurdsay morning news.

I had once meet and knew him, personally. he's a wonderful and joyful person.As far as i remember , it was a school holiday.we stayed at the convent, st.joseph papar with the cousins...( suka ikut Uncle Thom jalan2) we kena bawa p picnic together with the cousins, the fathers  and the late sr. kenna Ginibun and a few friends. ..we had fun that time and I really had one!!.It was such a wonderful experience for me to experience the moment with this kinda of ppl in my life. I had once to become them (huhuhu).and i believed god had chosen me to be somebody else. 
May his soul be rest in peace.GBU Rev.Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment