words by

My photo
A kampung girl that Loves the Sunshine.Loves cooking. Laughing.Travelling with nods.A family kid.Live life to a simple way.Married.Learning. Passsion.BLESSED to have such a beautiful and wonderful people around me!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

C.H.E.L.S.E.A

Just a few weeks ago i babysit my niece CHELSEA & the gang. I was happy when they came over. Her brother and sisters , i can say..are all grown up.Doing they're own things..watching tv or on the net.but the little one is busy doing her own thing too...she is cute!!




                                                                               and



                                                                           and.....

......and





when my MOMMY was not around  
RIGHT......LEFT............ermmm??hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment